Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Cherished


To all of the prayer warriors who lift me and my family before our Lord,

Thank you! Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you for encouraging me. Thank you for standing in the gap for me. I can do what I do every day because I have people like you support me, whether it be physically, emotionally, academically, or spiritually.

I forget, though, that people see me. I forget that they see my family. I forget that they can see past our outer layer, which at often times is very thin. I forget that what I do is not the norm.

What I don't forget is Who gives me the strength to absorb the seemingly endless rude comments from a child I pour my heart into. I don't forget Who gives me the patience to stop my busy morning to sit with a child who is unable to understand her own emotions. I don't forget Who gives me the encouragement from a song played at just the right moment when I am feeling like I am not doing enough or am not capable of the task before me.

Thank you for speaking directly to Him for me, my husband, my child, my family. Please know that you are cherished by this Warrior Mom.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment